November Outdoor Prolink Promos
Image from Hagan Skis
This November we have some excellent promos to get you geared up for snow sports and the holidays. Our manufacturers are going big with free shipping and friends and family offers. Now is the time to take advantage of our “bro deals” and extend your pro deal to friends and family on Scarpa (excluding ski boots), Loaded Boards, Hagan Skis, and Camp Chef orders. Get free shipping on all the lifestyle fall & winter clothing you could possibly need from Mountain Khakis, and score a percent off plus free shipping on the Rab Neo Guide Shell and Pants. Our promos page is overflowing, so get the beta on some of our big deals below:
We are loving the new Mountain Khakis Camber pant. It’s tough but has a little bit of stretch so you can move freely. It doesn’t have any unnecessary extras to bog you down, and has pockets in all the right places. It has a relaxed “jean fit” with a mid-rise and slightly-fitted leg (but definitely not to be confused with skinny jeans). Get the Camber Pant and all other Mountain Khakis items at pro price with free shipping through December 12th.
Go ahead and extend your Scarpa pro deal to friends and family this month. Here are some great gift picks for the holidays:
1. Instinct VS (Left) – This is the perfect shoe for bouldering and hard sport routes because it’s super sensitive. The powerful Bi-tension randing with Microsuede construction allows the foot to flex and offers comfort while delivering top performance.
3. Women’s Crux (Right) – This multi-purpose approach shoe has a sticky Vibram sole perfect for easy climbs and alpine terrain.
The Freedom SL Freeride boot won all the awards above plus some. Designed with the input of pro skier Chris Davenport, it has top-notch walk ergonomics and weighs a little more than 3lbs, but still allows you to charge downhill. It thrives in the backcountry, but doesn’t balk at a resort day. It also comes with a custom Intuition liner.
The X-All Mountain ice tool sells out every year we put it on promo. It’s “simple, perfectly balanced, and tuned to perfection.”
Here are some of its features:
• Optimized pick angle and tooth configuration climbs all angles of ice remarkably
• Interchangeable head components make switching between an adze and hammer or replacing picks simple and affordable
• Interchangeable grips come in three varieties for leashless, leashed and alpine or snow climbing. They all bolt onto the shaft with one screw and because of their dual density molded construction, they dampen vibrations and insulate remarkably well
• The spike is large enough to grip on low angle glacier ice and has a hole large enough to clip a carabiner for use with lanyards
Get the X-All Mountain, and other Cassin Ice tools on promo while supplies last!
This jacket is the perfect piece of gear for mixed conditions. Not only does it offer excellent protection from the elements, it’s also incredibly breathable. It’s made from a mix of heavy and mid-weight Polartec NeoShell Fabric with a little bit of stretch to offer freedom of movement.
The 700-fill goose down Zoid jacket is both very warm and highly compressible so you can take it everywhere. It has a close-fitting cut and is perfect for use under a hard shell or for cold days at the crag. It also had a DWR coating and plenty of pockets. Get the women’s Kira version on promo as well.
Hagan makes lightweight, specialized ski mountaineering gear. Their focus is “true light and fast backcountry skiing.” They make skis that are both more narrow and lighter than other sidecountry brand’s narrowest skis. They also offer wider models for float when it’s deep. Definitely check them out!
Loaded Boards is offering their product to friends and family for a limited time. Make someone’s holiday season with these high-quality, beautifully painted boards.